Saturday, April 10, 2010

And The GLAMOUR AWARD Goes to...

Small Red Glitter Crown Pictures, Images and Photos

LA PETITE PLUME is honored to present the GLAMOUR AWARD to one of its ALL time FAVOURITE DESIGNERS. ANYA CALIENDO, from COUTURE MILLINERY ATELIER!!! We feel there is no one more DESERVING of this PRESTIGIOUS award.
ANYA is an AMAZING TALENT. A MILLINER unparalleled to none. This INIMITABLE DESIGNER does not make your common, ordinary hat, she has made some of the best I have ever seen!!! Her Majesty has worked with CROWNING names in the INDUSTRY of fashion such as, but not limited to, DONNA KAREN, John Galliano, the late ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, Sir Andrew Ginger.just to name a few! Can it get any better than this???
Small Red Glitter Crown Pictures, Images and Photos


Small Red Glitter Crown Pictures, Images and Photos

To utter the name, ANYA CALIENDO, is to utter the name of ROYALTY!
Please RUN to view the work of the BEST MILLINER I have come to know!!! ANYA CALIENDO, COUTURTE MILLINERY ATELIER. Just tell her DAISY at LA PETITE PLUME SENT YOU!!

"Each one of them is made by hand to the golden standard of Couture."-Anya Caliendo.
Anya may you continue to have all the success in the world as you do now. Thank you for sharing your inspirations and life with us all!
:: Images: Anya Caliendo, Couture Millinery Atelier
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Anya's designs are truly classic works of art! She certainly deserves this award :)
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenue to our NEWEST ROYALE BLOOD!!, QUEEN BERLIN DELUXX!! Merci beaucoup Queenie for gracing us with your presence and joining our Royale court! I am sure Queen Anya will be thrilled with your sweet comment:)) Please come again soon!!

    Royal wishes,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy this hat is exquisite!!!!! I have just bought a hat for a race day we have coming up but I want this one!!!! Anya is obviously a genius! Congratulations to her and thank-you to you for a beautiful post and leading me to her. Have a wonderful day your majesty! I think I will have to do some series posting today as I feel in the mood to be royal and creative!!!
    Hugs Frances
    ps do you mind if I have a crown on my blog as they are so beautiful and actually my business card has a chandelier/crown motif on it as my design.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Queen Frances!!

    Merci for your beautiful comments:) I do hope you contact Queen Anya for one of her UNIQUE hats! She is a Master! And by all means, go ahead and put up a crown or two on your blog:)) I feel all of us that are Queens should show them off proudly!!

    Have a Royale night!

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your awards!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those flashy FUN cocktail rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy dearest! I just noticed that you visited my writing blog! Oh dearest, come by my main blog, for there is where I really spend my time......I haven't mentioned but your blog is really, absolutely gorgeous and wonderful. Did you design it yourself? Please come by again. You have so much panache and you might like some of the images on my Castles Crowns and Cottages blog. Thank you again for coming by...Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madame Daisy,
    Thank you so very much for your more-than-kind comments on my blog! I am so very happy you have found The Tearoom.

    And Bravo to you for profiling Anya, one of my very favorite friends of the blog-world! She is such a creative and gracious lady! Her hats are just lovely and so is she!!

    Wishing you a beautiful day,

    Betty
    The Gossamer Tearoom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci Queen Fifi for your wonderful comments!! I too love all the bling bling flashing things! Hey I think I just may be giving Dr. Seusse a run for his money!!! Love your latest paintings!!!

    Royal wihes,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bienvenue to a NEW QUEEN, her Majesty, Queen Betty from THE GOSSAMER TEAROOM! I just love new Royale blood:)) Merci Queenie for your divine comments:)) I just love your blog too!!! And will be there very often:)

    Yes, Our Queen Anya is a rare Gem. Her vision of a lady in a hat is mind boggling!

    Royal wishes,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear Daisy, THANK YOU so very muh for this beautiful Award!Your words touched me so deeply... It is such a great pleasure to receive it from you. I promise to display it with pride in my Blog! Sending millions of beautiful wishes your way.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your heartfelt comments day after day just allows me to know a little bit more about each and every one of you:), and this adds happiness to my life. Merci Beaucoup for sharing your thoughts on my Pink -A-licious topics!