Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time to Clean out my desk!

La Petite Plume has a very messy desk! It's time to clean up and add our LATEST stationery creations to our blog and keep our family, friends and most of all our fans updated:) We have been busy bees in our studio creating new and gorgeous cards and I have been helping my Princess Chandler-Michelle with her NEW Etsy shop! Yes, the creative gene runs through her veins too! Her new papery boutique, Paperology & Company can be found here! Just locate her shop button at the right sidebar! Or just click on the web link: www.paperologyco.etsy.com
Now how easy was that! Just tell Chandler-Michelle that her Mommy sent you:) In the meantime, here are some new note sets for your viewing and just know that although I have been away from blogland, I miss each and every one of you and promise to do my best to stay in the loop:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your heartfelt comments day after day just allows me to know a little bit more about each and every one of you:), and this adds happiness to my life. Merci Beaucoup for sharing your thoughts on my Pink -A-licious topics!