Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Your Queen Has Gone Mad!


Just a quick note from your Queen to say... MY BLOG HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN!!! Lately my blog has just gone CRAZY. I first noticed it when I decided to add my falling snow to my page. Then when I changed from falling snow flakes to falling hearts, I started to get all sorts of advertisements and I though I for sure had lost all of my info on my blog!! I found out that many bloggers were experiencing the very same problem. So I removed the falling hearts and my Valentines Day Countdown widgets, well actually my son, SAGE, THE TWELVE YEAR OLD PRODIGY, fixed the problem for me. I was SOOOOOO HAPPY! But now I have like large empty spaces between my info or gadgets! Heaven only knows what is going on now! But I just though I'd let all of you in my ROYAL COURT know that I am working on the "SI-CHI-A-TION":))

Well back to the GRINDING STONE to create more DIVINE treasures for all of you! THANKS for listening. I feel so much better now that I have VENTED a bit:)) Don't forget to stop by our Paper Boutique at LaPetitePlume. etsy.com We will have our own WEBSITE up and running very soon.
Photo: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your heartfelt comments day after day just allows me to know a little bit more about each and every one of you:), and this adds happiness to my life. Merci Beaucoup for sharing your thoughts on my Pink -A-licious topics!